- Cars of the Nissan Primera brand
Identification numbers of the car
Acquisition of spare parts
Technology of service, tool and equipment of a workplace
Poddomkrachivaniye and towage
Start of the engine from the auxiliary power supply
Checks of readiness of the car for operation
Automobile chemicals, oils and lubricants
Diagnostics of malfunctions
+ Current leaving and service
+ Cooling system and heating
+ A power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases
+ System of electric equipment of the engine
+ Manual transmission, differential and main transfer
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Automobile chemicals, oils and lubricants
The set of the chemicals, oils and lubricants necessary for application goes on sale during performing procedures of routine maintenance and car repairs. Here the wide range of products of the chemical and oil-extracting industry from the cleaning structures and solvents to oils, lubricants and aerosols for protection of rubber and plastic components of the car enters.
- The cleaner for carburetors and air gates represents strong solvent of pitches, a deposit and coal deposits. The most part of cleaners for carburetors leave behind dry type the greasing film which does not harden and does not zasmalivatsya eventually. In view of formation of such film these cleaners are not recommended to be used for washing of electric components.
- The cleaner is applied to brake systems for the purpose of removal of traces of lubricant and brake fluid from surfaces of components of the brake system where absolute purity is a paramount condition of efficiency of functioning. The cleaner does not leave any marks and in many cases eliminates the squeal of brake mechanisms caused by pollution of their components.
- The cleaner for electric components promotes elimination of oxide films, traces of corrosion and a deposit from contact surfaces without conductivity violation. Also it can be used for cleaning of spark plugs, jets of the carburetor, regulators of tension and other knots where full cleaning of oil and fat is desirable.
- Moisture absorbers serve for removal of water and moisture from surfaces of such electric components as the generator, tension regulator, the assembly block, electric sockets, etc. of Vlagopoglotiteli usually are not conducting, not causing corrosion and not flammable.
- Degreasers represent superstrong solvents and serve for removal of traces of lubricant from the external surfaces of the engine and components of the chassis. Are issued in the form of aerosols or are put with a brush or a brush and, depending on type, wash off or, or solvent.
The greasing liquids
Motive (motor) oils represent specially developed structures for lubricant of internal components of the engine. Usually contain different wide range of the additives serving for prevention of foaming and corrosion. Motive oils are produced various degree of viscosity - from 5 to 80. Need of use of oil of this or that grade usually is defined by climatic conditions and requirements of the concrete engine. Liquid (lungs) oils are usually applied in a frigid climate and at insignificant loads of the engine. Heavy (viscous) oils are used in hot conditions and at strong loads of the engine. All-weather oils possess characteristics of both light, and heavy oils and usually have designations from 5W - 20 to 20W - 50.
- Gearbox oil is developed for application in differentials, RKPP, and other knots where resistance to influence of high temperatures is required.
- Lubricant for components of the chassis and bearings of wheels represents the dense lubricant applied in the knots subject to the raised loadings and friction, such as bearings of wheels, spherical support of a suspension bracket, tips of steering drafts and cardan hinges.
- High-temperature lubricant for bearings of wheels is capable to resist to influence of the high temperatures arising in bearings of wheels of the cars equipped with disk brake mechanisms. Usually contains the molybdenum disulfide which is the greasing substance of dry type.
- White lubricant represents the dense lubricant applied on the contacting metal surfaces in places where there are problems with the increased moistening. Remains soft both at low, and at high temperatures, it is not washed away and not diluted by water.
- Assembly lubricant represents special lubricant, for application in the conditions of high pressures, usually contains molybdenum and is used for greasing of the knots subject to high loadings (such as radical and conrod bearings and working ledges of cams) before the first start of the engine after completion of capital repairs.
- Silicone lubricants are applied to protection of rubber, plastic, vinyl and nylon components.
- Graphite lubricants serve for application where oil cannot be used in a type of problems with pollution (for example in locks). Dry graphite perfectly greases metal details, preventing impact on them of pollution, moisture and acids. Lubricant is electrowire and does not break contact in such knots, such as, the ignition lock.
- Molybdenum the containing getting structures are applied to simplification of an otdavaniye of the "stuck" fixture, and also to greasing of fixture in order to avoid its corrosion in the future.
- Heat-conducting lubricant is not electrowire and serves for installation of the electronic modules of ignition demanding intensive branch from themselves heat.
- RTV sealant is the most widely applied pro-masonry germetiky. It is made on the basis of silicon, stiffens on air, provides sealing, good adhesion, is waterproof, fills defects of surfaces, remains elastic, does not contract and does not sit down, it acts rather easily and applied in addition practically to all laying on knots where temperatures do not exceed average values.
- Anaerobic sealant unlike RTV sealant can be applied not only in addition to laying, but also to formation of those. Remains elastic, it is steady against influence of solvents and well fills roughnesses of surfaces. The main difference from RTV sealant consists in hardening conditions. If MOUTH sealant begins to stiffen at contact with air, then anaerobic sealant rises only in lack of air. It means that hardening of such sealant happens only after assembly of components and their pressing to each other.
- Sealant to pipes and threaded connections is applied to sealing of nipple connections of hydraulic, pneumatic and vacuum lines. It is usually made on the basis of a teflon compound and delivered in the form of the aerosols put like paint with a brush of liquids or in the form of the film (FUM).
- The anti-taking compound serves for the prevention of a prikipaniye, corrosion, jamming and a cold privarivaniye of fixture. The high-temperature anti-taking sealants usually are made on the basis of cupriferous or graphite lubricants and used in fixture of system of release and a final collector.
- The anaerobic taking compounds serve for prevention of a spontaneous otdavaniye of fixture as a result of vibrations and stiffen only after installation in lack of contact with air. Average power the taking compounds are applied to fixing of small fixture (nuts, bolts, screws) which are subject to a regular otdavaniye. High-power compounds are usually used for blocking of large fixture which otdavaniye is not made on a regular basis.
- Additives to oil serve for change of chemical properties of oil without change of its viscosity for the purpose of decrease in internal friction in the engine. It is necessary to notice that most the firms manufacturers producing engine oils is prevented against use of any additives to them.
- Additives to fuel perform several functions, depending on the chemical composition at once. Usually contain the solvents promoting a conclusion of pitches and removal of a deposit from the internal surfaces of the carburetor and components of system of injection of fuel and an inlet path. Besides, use of such additives promotes removal of the coal deposits which are formed on walls of combustion chambers. The substances serving for greasing of components of the top part of a head of cylinders (the valvate mechanism, piston rings) are a part of some additives, others promote removal of condensate from walls of the fuel tank.
- Brake fluid - represents specially developed structure capable to keeping of influences of the high temperatures and pressure arising in the brake system. It is not necessary to allow contact of brake fluid with the painted surfaces of the car and open parts of the body. It is necessary to keep brake fluid in hermetically closed container in order to avoid hit of moisture in it (liquid is very hygroscopic) and dirt.
- Glue for fastening of strips of sealing of body apertures as it is clear from its name, serves for fastening of sealing strips of apertures of doors, windows and covers of luggage compartments. It can be applied to fixing of elements of internal finishing.
- The anticorrosive covering for the bottom of the car represents the gudronoobrazny structure made on an oil basis and serves for a sheeting of metal surfaces, preventing their corrosion. Besides, performs function of sound insulation of salon.
- Wax and polish are applied to protection of the painted surfaces against influence of the environment. Uses of various type of vosk and polishes can demand various type of paint. The abrasive or chemical additives serving for removal of an external layer of oxides (tarnishing) from the painted surfaces of old cars are a part of some polishes. Recently different, not containing wax polishes which part the set of chemical additives, such as polymers or substances on a silicon basis is are widely presented at the market. Such polishes are put and keep longer than usual (wax) usually easier.